Skip to main content

LETTER TO A GIRL CHILD

Dear Girl

I have been thinking of you lately. You are a jewel and it's something that ought not to be hidden.

You've got a decision embedded in you and it's waiting to protude great lights for the benefits of your offsprings to bodily say "I just want to be like mama".

Howdy Girl, the society brings Absenteeism, but that has never been the engrossment for you cus the youth they said are future Leaders and you, yes you, not just the male were made for that .

Society says "  we are not inferior to boys, but what are they getting from the society?  Gender bias, human trafficking, early child marriages, cultural imbibed malpractice, poor health and sanitation all to be plaited on the girl child. Awake! Awake!!Awake!!!, Majority of nations have developed and organized programmes which aims to ameliorate gender inequalities and you aren't still aware?

Girl, you aren't subject to abuse inside and outside the house; the world needs you.  Beyonce onced said " we have to tell our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible" . Hey Girl, we fit together like puzzle pieces . If only you knew how God has made you a STAR; you are just beautifully builded in and out.  I await you to pick up a skill & join change the globe because you are a Girl Child for Change

I love you !
Kara

Comments

  1. This write up is beautiful. This has really taught me that not only male but females also have an impact to play in making the nation great. Kudos Muekara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful.... I hope it inspires every girl child that reads this piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. 👌🏽 beautiful piece. Well done ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welldone sis, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girl child can reach as high as humanly possible

    ReplyDelete
  6. concisely written and morale push for our girl gender. >>>> Awesome piece Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great one, there are still many more to come, the lord will make you a voice for a girl child this generation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ❤️ 😭

    ReplyDelete
  9. A masterpiece from the writer, beautifully written and carefully scripted. a letter emphasizing the importance of a girl child to the society with a stint of advocacy for Gender equity. great one Kara💕

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kara at it again!
    Thumbs up girl... It's a great piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm deeply grateful😄! I don't know what I'd do without you and your great info! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  11. What a great words of encouragement
    Well done dear

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm...from my on deduction, talking about male and female, some might say we are all different in the fact that we will never be the thesame, you are right but truth be heard, we are all different in the fact that we are all equal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awesomely awesome Kara!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 COMMON DISEASES AMONG WOMEN

   Have you ever considered the health of your spouse/loved ones?💁 What comes to mind when you think about women's health?..   Over the years, it's been told women are more exposed to infections than men..      Keep these 5 possible diseases in your rador and check out how you can prevent / abstain from them.       Let's Go 👇 1. CANCER Breast cancer is like a top notch when considering diseases that affects women most. Breast cancer occurs when there is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the breast . 90% breast cancer in women are invasive.  Do you know  " Men can also develop breast cancer?😳     Symptoms of Breast Cancer; A malignant breast lump can occur by itself. It's advisable to run a self- exam breast cancer test in your closet. If you notice any lump, contact a gynacologist👍     Hey , I don't know how to run a self - exam breast cancer test🥺, can you help me out?💁 I'm always here for y...

I ALMOST ABORTED🥺

You shattered my heart into pieces, leaving behind no memories as reference. My life has been a delusion; Each silence keeps deafening. It's risky dealing with you. You splintered every chance and took over my happiness; it's my body but you insinuated I gave you a chance to please  me than my creator but yet, I was awaken to see my corpse. You being desperate to see my dark and morbid period. You shut the door for the messiah to  see me because you weren't happy he made you sad; This has never been the life I wished for, Can you stop!!! You became the chief judge to the court I built. Overruling my objections when I try to speak;  I remembered I once said, ' I will have my life really fixed up'  but you screamed OBJECTION OVERRULED! I almost aborted!!! Life wasn't what I was told.  Suddenly, there was light at the tunnel gazing at me and I saw a Man in white apparel , reaching out those warmth hands towards me. He kept saying, "  I have missed you daughter...